Through the years, SM Prime Holdings Inc. have developed the biggest properties in the country. Started from mall development, they now entered property development through the establishment of SM Development Corporation (SMDC).
SMDC aims to provide affordable condo units to its clients, and ensure that they can give the style, comfort, and convenience they need.
With properties currently being built and still lined up, the Philippines is definitely enjoying a major surge in the real estate market. After all, condo living is an attractive offer. Living in a condo lets residents enjoy five-star living in key locations that allow them easy access to their favorite establishments.
SMDC Properties are strategically situated in key areas across Metro Manila specifically the Central Business Districts of Mall of Asia Complex, Makati, Ortigas, Taguig, Quezon City, Manila, Pasay, Parañaque and Las Piñas.
With quality amenities and top-notch services, SMDC has the makings of your next dream home.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider investing:
A condo makes for a sound investment.
- If your condo is situated in a prime location, it can bring a premium resell price or monthly rental.
- Condos can help you rent out your unit through their rental services, ensuring that the unit is occupied and the cash keeps flowing.
- The purchase price is lower compared to a single family home.
- Renting it out tends to be cheaper than a typical home because the maintenance costs are shared, even if the property value is high.
- Because condos have restrictions when it comes to maintaining the property, its value is maintained as well, which is great when you put your condo for rent.
- Condos offer great amenities like pools, gyms, gardens, and so on. These are great perks for renting or reselling.
- Reselling or renting out a condo is a great way to benefit from the property boom. Because of shortages in housing, it can be said that there is a demand for property rentals. Plus, your market is not limited to locals. Recently, it has also been observed that tourists consider looking for condo unit for rent as alternatives to hotels because they are cheaper.
- Given that there is a market for rentals and reselling, investing your money in a condo is definitely worth considering.
- That’s why if you’re looking for a good investment opportunity, you may want to consider an SMDC condo as your investment.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in the Philippines in 1994. They started as a mall developer and operator and grew to be the biggest retail shopping center developer and operator in the Philippines. Currently, it has 70 malls in and outside Metro Manila and 7 shopping malls in China, totaling 9.4 million square meters of Gross Floor Area (GFA). In the Philippines, they have a total of 17,994 tenants and 1,921 tenants in China.
SM Prime goes beyond mall development and management through its units and subsidiaries. SM Development Corporation (SMDC) is the residential business component that sells affordable condominium units. SM Prime’s commercial business units, the Commercial Property Group (CPG) is engaged in the development and leasing of office buildings in Metro Manila, as well as the operations and management of buildings and other land holdings such as Mall of Asia Arena (MOA Arena). Its Hotels and Convention Centers business unit develops and manages various hotel and convention centers across the country.
They can also be easily accessed from neighboring provinces like Cavite, Bulacan and Pampanga.